Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Wonders of Epson Salt

After a long day or a long week the best thing ever is to relax in a nice hot bubble bath! When I make my bubble baths I put lavender everything. Lavender Scented bubble bath and lavender epson salt. It is very relaxing especially if you have candles and can just soak for a while. The thing about epson salt is it not only makes your bath smell nice it is actually used for sore muscles and gives you a better nights sleep. After dancing  your little heart out all the time it is very important to give your self a relaxing break pretty often or your body will always be sore and tired. That will not help your dancing and ultimately make you feel like crap. So remember on your days off t treat your self! You deserve it! Here is what I like to do on my one day off.

I like to go out to brunch with my friends. We usually go to the Eating Establishment or No Worries. Both of these places are in Park City and are really good. Breakfast food is defiantly a happy food! I also like to get my nails done or occasionally get a massage. I just like spa like things. I don't really ever want to do something that exciting because I am so tired and after all it is the day of rest. I also do some homework, online shop  and watch Netflix. Netflix is possibly the love of my life (next to online shopping of corse.) I have seen Every romantic comedy n there not to mention binge watching Friends and Gossip Girl. My proudest achievements are watching 10 seasons of friends in 20 days and watching 125 episode of Gossip Girl in 21 days. :) But back to my day off it usually has a lot of lounging around and eating sometimes I never even get out of my PJs. (Which is just what the doctors ordered). And then to end the day I top it off with a nice bubble bath. I love to dance with all my heart but man do I love my days off too. What ever you do on your day off make sure your enjoying it you only get so many! Next time taking a bubble bath with magic epson salts I promise you will love it!
Photo by Me


No comments:

Post a Comment